I am linking up with Jamie!
Here's to what I am loving today!
*The weather this week has been in the low 80's with some wind and no humidity! I love it! Too bad I sit inside all day in an office
* I am loving these dresses!
*I am also loving these shoes!
But in Pink a light pink not like the ones below.
* I am also loving this store that I just went into for the first time last week.
I bought three new dresses one for the fourth of July, one for Zach's Birthday party, and one just because.
*I am loving that next Saturday we are having Zach's surprise 21st birthday party! Can't wait to show all the pictures we will have!
* Last today I am loving that August 1st we are moving! (Another post on this)






4 comments:
I feel your pain on sitting in my office while the weather is beautiful and the sun is out =)
I love those dresses you picked out, very girly and summery.
Love those pink heels - so cute!
And Marshall's is such a great store! :)
Happy Wednesday!
the first two dresses are beyond adorable. love this. always great finds at the big M. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.
http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard
I love Marshall's! And that white dress with the brown belt is adorable!
Post a Comment