About three weeks ago we welcomed a new family member into our home!
Her name is Teegan!

Even though the first week I lost sleep and even slept on the couch becasue you decided you wanted to play at night I still fell in love with you! We would lock you out of the bedroom and then you would cry. Solution mommy would lay on the couch you would jump up and sleep. I will never get it! You still are not allowed in the room at night because you want to play and not sleep!

Even though you ruined my curtains and all you like to do when you play is bite us! I still love you!
In the mornings I have to lock you out of the bathroom and bedroom as well because you literally climb up my leg as I am trying to get ready!
Daddy said he was not fond of you at first but I know he loves you just as much as me!
I wish you would stay tiny and 2lbs for a lot longer your growing a little too fast. Lord help me when I have kids!


I think you are slowly taking over the household!



1 comment:
awww!! I want a kitten!!!
Post a Comment