Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cathcing up!

Now that I have caught up on everyone's blogs, New year, and recaps of 2011 I guess now would be a good time to catch up from the rest of 2011.
Halloween Zach worked late and I went trick or treating with my nieces.


November Zach and I celebrated 3 years together and Thanksgiving. However I don't have pictures from either.
December
We celebrated my cousins 45th birthday and had a suprise party!
We went to Zach's works Christmas party!


Celebrated Kylie turning three!


Then spent Christmas eve with Zach's family and then my Aunts!



Then Christmas morning Zach and I woke up early to exchange gifts! He did amazing this year.
I got a new laptop, a printer, a Sephora giftcard, and a perfume set from Victoria Secret. Ah I love him! After we exchanged gifts we go to my moms for breakfast and to unwrap presents.




Then we went to Zach's aunts for Dinner, came home and caught up on Son's of Anarchy! It was a pretty perfect day!

No comments: