Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Time to link up with Lindsey for Friday Favorites!

I am loving this tattoo
Pinned Image
I really would love to get this tattoo! I am wayy to scared to get it on my ribs and I don't really think that it would look good any where else so at this time I will admire it from this picture.


Pinned Image
This Ecard doesn't even need an explanation!

This is my favorite pictures of niece this week! She is growing up so fast it makes me sad. She has started taking dance and is turning into quit the little lady.



Now I am not usually one for all the covers that you can find on youtube but let me tell you these two I can't pass up. The first video Jess and Alex they sound AMAZING! Jess has such a strong voice and she is doing a ton of her own songs now.
The second video Megan and Liz I love them because they are twins and extremely pretty! This is not their best cover but I love the song and they do have some really good other covers
Hope all you ladies enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

My sentiments exactly with the Grey things to the Magic Mike cast.