Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Go ling up with Lindsey!

My favorite purchase this week would be this scarf from Charlotte Russe.

I know it is too warm for this now but it was on sale for $10 and I have been in the fall mood lately. I can not wit for jeans, boots, and scarves and pumpkin everything!

My favorite coffee creamer. I just recently discovered this flavor after my aunt had it and it is so good. Too bad it doesn't come in fat free becuase I always use way more then what the serving is.

My favorite workout I just need to get back on track. This workout is only 20 minutes long and results really do come.

That is all I have today! Ready to get this work day over with so I can go home and have a date night in!

6 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

I'm in love with the 30 Day Shred too! Jillian yelling through my TV totally motivates me. :)

Claire Kiefer said...

I have a deep love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels and the 30 Day Shred. It's pretty brutal for a workout video, but it gets the job done, for sure!

And I love the colors in that scarf--great find!

-Emily- said...

I love the 30 Day Shred & plan on getting back to it soon! It's a great workout! And I can't wait for Fall & scarf weather....my fave season!

Natalie and Lee said...

I bought 30 day shred and you just reminded me of it! I will start that after this baby!!:)

Stopping by from the hop and enjoying your blog!!

The Preppy Student said...

thats a gorgeous scarf! good look with the workouts. ive never done one on a video. Have a great sunday! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

Lindsey said...

I hope u had a good date night! I love the Cinnabon coffee creamer, so I always do the same thing and drink too much of it. Def want to try this flavor out! Thanks for sharing and linking up :)