This past weekend was one of the most laid back I have had all summer. Friday night we did absolutely nothing. We ordered pizza and watched tv. Then Saturday was something very similar. I did however manage to get up and clean. Then Sunday I finished cleaning before we headed to go see Sugarland!
The openers
Jennifer Nettles has a little baby bump going and she is so cute.
They always put on a great show but it didn't start until 7:30 so we didn't get home till almost 1 and I may have had one too many of these
And I could have stayed in bed all day! To say the least I was very crabby and not in the mood to work today. But Zach is working late so I am enjoying my "me" time and watching Eat Pray Love. .



4 comments:
Love sugarland! Looks like a great concert, and sometime "me time" is the best time! :)
I am so jealous you saw Sugarland!! How fun! :)
Pizza and TV weekends are the best. So relaxing. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Love, love, love Sugarland so jealous! Glad I stumbled upon your blog, it's too cute<3
Your newest follower Ashton from:
sexdrugsmarriage.blogspot.com
Post a Comment