July 27th! I thought that I had posted but I did not.
Friday after we got off we came home and got ready and we had reservations for Fogo which if you have read my blog before you know it's a Brazilian steak house and all you can eat! Amazing!
It was restaurant week here in Baltimore so it was pretty cheap to go so 10 of us went!
All of the girls
The best friend and I
Zach with the flowers that he bought me! (here is a good before picture, see those arms thats why I need to loose weight it is disgusting)
Then saturday was spent at Zach cousins hosue warming party which I did not take one picture! It was fun and I have decided after this party that I am not having a house warming party at my own house. her house was a disaster!
Then Sunday looked a little like this
Yup layed around and did pretty much nothing with this little girl! I love her while Zach worked I am a terrible girlfriend.



No comments:
Post a Comment