Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I believe In...

I know I am late but I am linking up with Erin!
 
(I believe and love everything about this quote, It hangs in my office)
 
I believe in Sundays during the fall napping on the couch with the windows open

I believe in the RAVENS


I believe in laughing until you can't breath and your eyes are watering

I believe that the small moments turn into the memories that we will never forget

I believe that cats are just as good dogs
 
I believe in God
Pinned Image
 
I believe in the right pair of heels
 
 I believe that if you could only choose one make up item a day it be mascara
 
I believe in best friends
 
I believe in coffee (lots of it)
 
I believe that people make mistakes and therefore second chances
 
I believe that music can either put you in the greatest mood or the worst because of the memories it provokes.
 
I believe in LOVE
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 



No comments: