Dear Friday, I am so glad that you are here! I have missed you and been looking forward to oh since say last Friday!
Dear Zach, You know that I love you but I would appreciate it when I place an order on Kohls with the credit card that when they call to verify the amount and order that you don't tell them that you never placed the order and to cancel it.
Dear tomorrow, I can't wait to get together with the family and nieces and carve pumpkins and drink pumpkin pie vodka and eat pumpkin desserts.
Dear weather, I would love it if this hurricane and Arctic storm that you plan to send to Baltimore would just skip right over us. I don't do well with no electricity and my boyfriend working storm duty. ( I am desperate here)
Dear Christmas, I can't wait for you to come. I am half way done my shopping so I can't wait to decorate and cut down a tree and wrap presents.
Dear Quote, I needed you today.





No comments:
Post a Comment