Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's A New Day!

So today is a brand new day and I feel a better. These past couple of days I have been so emotional and not too sure why. Z and I had a conversation last night that hopefully made things a little easier and we are working on some stuff. Monday was our 1yr and 9 month anniversary so exciting! I think I am starting to get stressed and nervous about classes starting up on Monday.
Since I wasn't in the mood this weekend to blog let me go ahead and give a weekend recap. Friday night zach left me to go to the beach, lucky. I however had a girls night with my best friend Ashley. Then Saturday I had to work, but when I got off I headed to the beach. That night we just relaxed we went to dinner and for the life of me I forget were we went, but I have the best chicken and shrimp alfredo. Then we headed back to the room and just relaxed. Sunday I was hoping to go to the beach, but that didn't happen it rained. We went to the dough roller for breakfast then headed to Delaware for the outlets. I had fun and started Christmas Shopping :) I am so excited for the Holidays. Then on Monday I took off work so I unpacked caught up on some laundry and took my niece out! She is so happy and good and it makes me so happy to see how Z acts with her. I know someday he will be a great father. 
Dissapointed that I did not take one picture!

No comments: