Sunday, August 29, 2010



Today is my first time participating in Getting to know you! Go visit MannLand5 and link up!


1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?

   Honestly It depends if its just a tiny knick then I do leave :( not proud of it but now if you could tell there was damage done then I would leave a note.
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
    I have thought about getting a boob job when I was a little older and could afford it. I mean not totally sure if I would, but I wouldn't change like my face or anything.
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
   I like how honest the people are, the fun games, and ones that you can relate to!
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
   0% everything is true duh I mean mine is not that interesting ha!
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
   hmm I think Pork.
6. How often to you eat out?
   Well since it was summer it was quit often which is a bad habit because you spend so much moneyeating out but normally when I am in school its usually just like friday or Saturday night.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
   Deff. Both!
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
   hm most likely divorce,but honestly who can answer this until youve been put through it and hopefully I never will be.

1 comment:

Claire @ Completely Claire said...

Thanks for finding my blog! :0)