Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I am Loving Today!


* I am loving that we are celebrating valentines day this weekend and next! Next weekend is the surprise for Zach, my BIL, and my cousin's husbands were taking them to Fogo De chao! Cannot wait.
*I am loving that in a week I will be getting ready to go shopping to get something to wear for our dinner date!
*I am loving that I am going to make some of these for Vday!
*I am also loving these shoes!
*And I am loving that I am going to help this girl unpack and decorate her house!

now Go link up with Jamie

4 comments:

Bracey Pate said...

LOVE that middle pair of shoes...where did you find them?

Anonymous said...

where are those shoes from??

Kate said...

I am a new follower and am obsessed with the shoes you posted... too bad I'm 5'9" and would be taller than a giant if I wore heels that high :)

Mrs. Mama said...

LOVE all those shoes!! i need to get me some! :)