Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can't Imagine!

I know that I get the worst blogger award. It really has been too long especially since I have not posted about valentine's, my birthday, fogo or anything for that matter, but I have had school and some other things going on (a post for another day) but can I just say that my heart is aching today. As a lot of you know I am going to school for nursing and as hard as school is and this is just the begining, but that I cannot wait absolutely cannot wait till the day that I become one. Today on WPOC our contry station they are raising money for St. Jude. I did one of my speeches for class on St. Jude. I am such a strong believer in everything they do! They pay for everything that the insurance doesn't pay for. They have places that the families can stay. It truly is an amazing hospital. But the sad touching part is that the radio station is playing some really touching songs mixed in with stories of the families that have to go through what they do. But my heart is also aching for the blogs that I come across and absolutely touch my heart. here, here,here. The last one is an older one but I just came across it a couple of months ago after reading immediatly went out and bought her book that she wrote! These blogs are so touching in so many ways and I just chose three there are hundreds of blogs out there with these families struggles. My heart just aches for them and tears come everytime I couldn't imagine going through what these families do and still being so strong. I can't wait to be a nurse because I want to work in the nicu and I can't wait to help and work with these kids.

No comments: