Unfortunately I am currently sitting at work waiting to start this weekend. I have so much to do and get done that it's giving me a headache. first and foremost I have a ton of school work to catch up on including a paper that is due Tuesday. Procrastination at it's finest. Tonight I am trying to lay low and go to the gym and the do this homework. Also Zach and I are back together so I am currently spring cleaning our apartment and changing some things up! I have a dyi project that I am currently waiting to start. Tomorrow I have work and a hair appointment then we are going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner for Mother Theresa aka my mom's birthday! I am excited! Then Sunday is Easter! We will be going to Mother Theresa's for breakfast then over Zach's aunt's for dinner around 3. I am so excited I still need to finish putting Kylie and Brooke's baskets together. I went way overboard but I love them! I hope that we all take time to relax this weekend and spend time with family and loved ones and remember that this weekend wouldn't be what it is and we wouldn't be who we were and forgiven for our sins if He did not give His life for us! We have a lot to be grateful for!



No comments:
Post a Comment