*Monday already I am not ready for you. however I am ready for the 80 degree weather you are bringing me and the opening day for the Oriole's, which sadly I will not be there!
*Speaking of Orioles I am in love with these!
*Speaking of Orioles I am in love with these!

* yesterday we had a little gathering for my sister to give gifts for the baby, which she is ready to have any day now! Just a waiting game!
I will post pictures and a blog about this this week.
* Last night the CMA's I was in love with Carrie's Look.
I want her pink weave!


* Also in the CMA's I loved Jennifer Nettle's and Rihanna's duet! I think they sounded amazing!
* Today/tonight I am studying for a test for Tuesday, but on Wednesday I am starting to make Bride things for a bridal shower that I am going to the 16th. I will post when finished!





No comments:
Post a Comment