The Ceremony took place at a church not even five minutes from our house! The girls got ready at their house and the guys got ready at mine and Zach's place. I didn't get off work till 1 and came home showered and went right to get my hair done because as we know I am hair challenged. At around 4:45 the guys and I made our way to the church to get them organized and ready for pictures. Then after the guys took pictures they went in the back room and the girls did their pictures! Here is just some because I do not have any of the professional pictures because I cannot take them from the website and I don't have any on the computer!

Bride

Maid of honor

Father and Bride



Then pictures waiting for the church to empty to take the real pictures!
Then the reception!


Me and two of Zach's aunts.

The flower girl teaching us how to Dougie!

The bride and I

Then the reception!


Me and two of Zach's aunts.

The flower girl teaching us how to Dougie!

The bride and I




1 comment:
I love your hair!
Post a Comment