I am linking up with Kristen to get healthy.
I have never been "skinny". I was very active playing softball and basketball from childhood through high school but I was always heavy. Through elementary and middle school I was made fun of and I think it hit me one day when I was old enough to realize that what I looked like was not what you "should" look like. The summer between seventh and eighth grade I ran almost everyone afternoon and went on a diet I dropped almost four pant sizes. I was getting there. Not sure when I lost the rest but at one point I did drop another pant size and that is wear I remained all of high school. Then I met Zach, got comfortable, and did nothing but spend time with him so I put on quit a bit of weight. Then one spring I participated in the biggest loser with my family and some of my cousins work and lost almost 30 pounds. Then when Zach and I went through a rough patch I lost more weight and was spending my time at the gym. For the first time I was happy with what I saw and what size pants I was wearing. I went out and bought all new pants...currently I cannot fit into them. That is going to change!
I know that I will never be what society calls skinny and that is ok with me. I just want to feel good about myself. I want to get in those jeans I bought and maybe even drop one more size. I want to be toned. Big thighs and a big ass run in my family so I know that it will never go anywhere if I could just get them to shrink a little bit then just get toned I will be satisfied.
Today this is what I measure:
waist; 30 1/4 inches
hips; 46 1/4 inches
arms;12 1/4 inches
Chest; 37 1/2 inches (which also means I am wearing the wrong bra because I have always wore 36)
*I am going to change this by using my fitness pal. I love this app counting calories is what works for me and this app allows this
* I am going to start eating right and to do this I need to meal plan especially for lunches. Let's face it is so easy to run out and grab lunch. Dinner will be hard because Zach is such a picky eater and weighs 130 pounds MAX! He is so tiny and eats everything! He kind of makes me sick
* the 30 day shred! I did this when I got into those "skinny" jeans of mine and I will say it works. I want to do this in the morning then
*Gym at night! I need to start running as I have signed up for a 5k in November!
I am ready ladies! here is my motivation for the week besides the amazing Kristen!

She is amazing! She copmpletely changed her lifestyle and has some good recipes on her website.

She is fit! Fit is the new Skinny!




2 comments:
I agree! Fit is the new skinny and I'm ready to tackle it head on! Good luck to you too! Looking forward to following your adventures!
Kristine from TheFoleyFam - Unedited
Good luck!! I love that last inspiration photo! I posted it too cause she is F.I.T! and that what I wanna be too!!
Thanks for linking up!!
Post a Comment