Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hump Day!

So this week I have started school and I can already tell its going to be stressful and I really need to try and keep up! I have english which hopefully will be the easiest I usually do well in my English classes. My other class is microbiology and I know this will be hard, but my teacher is super nice and has taught for 40 years so he knows what works and puts lots of practice test and exc. up which they seem to help me a lot on test. My last class which I think is the worst class ever invented is SPEECH! I am not a shy person if I met you at a party or on the street or in the halls of the college or at work, but put me where I have to stand in front of everyone and not be able to read off a paper, you should just fail me now.
    On to some more happy things I think me and Zach are going to look at a new apt this weekend. I am kinda excited I love looking at new things. I wish that every house that was up for sale we could go in just to see what it looks like..weird I know, But I think it would be neat!
    Now on to some really exciting news that I can finally talk about now! My sister who is also one of my best friends is pregnant again! If you go to her site you can see the shirt she put my niece in to tell everyone! I am so excited!

No comments: