This weekend was a very good one! Friday night after work we went to my sisters and cooked out then got Ritas! Saturday morning I worked till two then we had subway for dinner and headed down to Marley Station for the car show that they have every saturday. Its all the hot rods ( my boyfriend is in love with them and spends a lot of time working on his 70 Impala). After that we came home and spent a nice evening together watching a movie. Sunday it was raining so we went and got coffee, then came home and got ready. We went to Walmart, home depot, then to arundel mills mall. We came home and FINALLY put stuff on the walls that I have been waiting to do.
This is above our bed! I made the board to match our room!
This is above our closet and I absolutely am in love with it!
And this is a view of our closet. My sister made the curtains for us out of sheets since we don't have doors.
This is our quote that is above one of our end tables its hard to explain the exact placing but it looks
so cute
And this is on one of our bare walls in the living room where you would be looking at it from our couch.

Then last night after work Zach wanted to take me to dinner so we went to Nick's in the city and this is what we got! They were amazing!
This was our view from the table
And this was us at the end of the night. (not the greatest)










2 comments:
Aww, I love every thing you put on the walls! Especially the sign over the bed. Very cute.
Thanks so much girl for commenting and stopping by my blog! Love everything on your walls! Love that quote!!! :)
Post a Comment