Friday, October 15, 2010
Four hours!
I am counting down the minutes. I am so beyond ready for this weekend. It is perfect fall weather out today and I could think of at least ten things I would like to be doing instead of sitting in an office. Tomorrow after work we have a wedding to go to. I have yet to find anything that I want to wear which means tonight will be spent at the mall and coming home to study. I am so far behind in my micro class because he will finish a unit give us a week till the test, sounds amazing right. Not so much when he begins the new unit. So while we are studying for the dreadful test he is already starting new material. So my weekend is pretty much planned out for me besides the break for wedding and of course the Ravens game Sunday. I hope you ladies have a much more enjoyable one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment