Monday, October 11, 2010

MIA!!!

So I have not posted since I finished the challenge so I thought that I need to update on what I have been doing besides normal school and work. The weekend of the 25th I hosted a pumpkin bake swap at the apt. The idea was to get the girl's together to bring in the fall. Everyone had to bake something that included pumpkin. I baked pumpkin dip with spice cookies as the dippers. My mom made a pumpkin streusel cake, my sister make pumpkin pops, my best friend, Ashley, made pumpkin cinnamon rolls, my cousin Hope made pumpkin seeds, my cousin Tammy make pumpkin cookies,a family friend Laura made pumpkin pie, another family friend made pumpkin brownies, My friend Sam made pumpkin bread with cream cheese icing, my friend Mase made pumpkin whoopies, and last this girl Nicole brought pumpkin cheesecake from Olive Garden. Everything was absolutely to die for.The only bad thing is you can only eat so much before you had a sugar rush. Everyone sent me their recipes before hand so I made booklets up for everyone. I will leave you with some pictures!












No comments: