Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hump Day!

{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
Nope
{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?
Last year! I was a pinup girl
{three} what’s your favorite candy?
hmm I love chocolate! So I am not picky. i would have to say 3 musketeers or twix.
{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
hmm not really no. I remember dressing up as a baby a couple of times
{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
Not yet will be on Saturday
{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
I don't have one. i am not a huge fan of them at all.
{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
I like the idea of both, but I am a scaredy cat at the haunted houses. So I guess the maze. ha
{eight} are you superstitious?
somewhat yes.
{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
all black no.
{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?
We are going to Zach's cousins house for a party the saturday before.I am being a nurse. For sunday I have tons of homework to do so nothing exciting.

No comments: