So when I get home tonight I will post picture from Little Big Town! I had so much fun and it was just a relaxing night with the Boyfriend, love him! I am also suppose to be getting pictures from my cousins wedding I went to in the middle of October. My camera was not cooperating so someone else took pictures so I will also post them along with Halloween. Wow I have a lot of catching up to do. This weekend we don't really have anything planned besides me working tomorrow and then doing something for the Raven's game on Sunday. I need to clean and do homework, I do know that much.
So I know that we just entered November, But I cannot wait to start decorating for Christmas! I have already started some shopping for gifts. I don't want to do a lot though because then I feel like when the season actually comes I will have nothing to do! The stores have started putting out decorations and think that I might have to indulge and buy some this weekend! You ladies have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment