I saw this on a couple of people's blogs and think it is so cute!
1. What are your middle names? Ronald and Paige
2. How long have you been together? Well you see me and zach "dated" twice once in our junior year of highschool and it didn't last he had some growing up to do and then the beg. of senior year. So officially next Tuesday will be two years!
2. How long have you been together? Well you see me and zach "dated" twice once in our junior year of highschool and it didn't last he had some growing up to do and then the beg. of senior year. So officially next Tuesday will be two years!
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About three years. We knew eachother all through highschool.
4. Who asked who out?
I will never forget the day HE asked me out. It was completely random.
5. How old are each of you?
I am 19 and he is 20.
6. Did you go to the same school?
6. Did you go to the same school?
yes we did!
7. Are you from the same home town?
Yes we are
8. Who is the smartest?
It all depends. We are smart on differnt things. I am more book and grammar and spelling, but he is super smart on cars and fixing things.
9. Who majored in what?
he did not go to college. He is not the school type, I am majoring in nursing.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
ME!
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
wow really now where. We have been to the beach and the out of state to visit
12. Who has the worst temper?
I actually would have to say zach.
13. How many children do you want?
I want lots and lots but realistic 2-3.
14. Who does the cooking?
Me most of the time but when he does he is good at it!


15. Who is more social?
We both are Social, but I would say me especially at first.
16. Who is the neat freak?
ME!
17. Who is the most stubborn?
Most of the time it is me, but he depending on the situation he can be too.
18. Who wakes up earlier?
During the week Zach does, but on Saturday and Sunday I do.
19. Where was your first date?
Hard Rock Cafe dowtown
20. Who has the bigger family?
We both have decent size families. Extended though I think it is me.
21. Do you get flowers often?
Nope. So When i do get them it makes them extra special.
22. How do you spend the holidays?
With both of our families. We see them both for every holiday.
23. Who is more jealous?
Zach
24. How long did it take to get serious?
Not long at all. We have a good relationship before so once we actually started dating that was it.
25. Who eats more?
Him.
26. What do you do for a living?
I work for a medical Precert company and go to school at night.
27. Who does the laundry?
I do.
28. Who's better with the computer?
I am
29. Who drives when you are together?
Now that I think about it always him even if we take my car.
30. What is your song?
We don't really have one. His ring tone and one that always makes me think is This is us by Keisha Cole.
but I love the song love like crazy by lee Brice and he sings it to me!











1 comment:
thank you for the sweet comment :) I like your blog too!!
Post a Comment