So I know I am a horrible blogger. The lady that was suppose to send pictures never did so I never uploaded mine. But as soon as I receive those I'll post all of them. I haven't done anything this week, except homework blah. But I was looking on my facebook today and saw the quote I have on there that I forgot about and rereading it made me think of how much I love it!
I was born to be stubborn to be
a little bit bitchy, to push people
to push myself. i was taught never
to take life for granted, to live a little,
to love with everything I had.
to never give up, to believe in myself,
but most of all to fight for myself.
I just think that it is so true. I am stubborn when it comes to things like what I want in life and not compromising. I am bitchy because I am a girl and sometimes these things just happen and our hormones are out of control.But I also believe in telling people how you feel. To push people and to push myself should always be in a good way! It's your life decide what you want out of and make it happen. Don't give up! You have one life, which leads me to not take life for granted. This is it. Your one shot. Good or bad it happens for a reason. It shapes who you are. To live a little I say live a lot! To love with everything you have! Absolutely. Why wouldn't you want to? Love is one of the greatest things there is. I say better to love and lost then never love at all. Does it hurt sometimes. Absolutely. Does it get better, absolutely, on your own time, but that day will come. Never give up is obvious. Don't do it. want you want is always possible, you have to make it happen if you believe in yourself and stick up for yourself. It's your life! Sometimes you don't need the people bringing you down. Surround yourself with positive people and ones that truly care!
No comments:
Post a Comment