Monday, December 6, 2010

Day four and five!

Day 4. Write a Letter to Santa.
Dear Santa,
All I really want this year is to have a relaxing day with possibly some snow on the ground and just enjoying family and the boyfriend! I want my niece to be so overly excited at everything she received this year. some things I wouldn't mind getting would be a new ravens jersey, some new clothes, some things for the apartment, and maybe this new coach purse or this new open heart necklace that I have fell in love with!
Day 5. What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

Hmm I just have to pick one, this is kind of hard. My favorite would have to be the Grinch with Jim Carey. My next would be Elf or the Christmas Story.

Day Six will have to be done later tonight because I need to go home and take a picture to post of our Christmas cards! I am so pleased on how they turned out and the fact that they were free! 

No comments: