Day 1. What are some of your Christmas traditions?
It starts with usually the third weekend in December when my aunt and some extended family from out of town come to my cousins and we do dinner and presents and relax. Now that me and Zach live together and have kind of started own traditions and split time between both families, Christmas eve we go to his family in the afternoon then we head to my aunts in the evening for dinner and presents! Both of these were traditions before we were together so we had to do both! I wouldn't miss my aunts for anything. Now Christmas day we open presents at our place, get ready, head over to my moms for breakfast and gifts, then we usually stop by his aunts just to visit and see what the kids got, then come home and relax!
Day 2. Shopping: Your best bargains, favorite stores, game plans and shopping team members.3
Hmm I can't really answer this one lol. I do look for bargains but those and favorite stories all depends on what I have to get for who. this year I am actually ahead of the game and don't have that much shopping left. Zach will be the last and the most stuff. My favorite people to shop with would be Zach, My bff Ashley, or My sister!



No comments:
Post a Comment