Friday, December 10, 2010

Day Ten!

Day 10. What is your favorite Christmas Recipe?
This is a little bit hard because I normally don't cook or even bake a lot.But this year will be different I am planning on baking three different kinds of cookies tonight and a cake for my cousins tomorrow. Now regarding recipes from my mom I love love her green bean casserole. My moms and my sister are the only ones I like and I look forward to the holidays for this reason. My mom also makes Mexican wedding cakes but she calls them something Italian they are the best cookies! I will most likely not be posting till Monday. We are going to get a tree tonight so I want to wait to show decorations till the tree is up and then I can get the recipe for my favorite cookie from my mom too ha! You ladies have a good weekend!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loveeee green bean casserole, it's my fav.

Mrs. Mama said...

Couldn't agree more. green bean casserole is delicious!

congrats on your new niece on the way!!