Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
* My lack of blogging is due to the fact that work is absolutely beyond a doubt super stressful and that Zach and I have not been the best lately. Its really put a toll on me and I am just trying to figure things out in this thing called life.
* I started the 30 day shred yesterday and can I say that I felt that workout in my thighs today!
* My night consisted of a night for me. I came home from working overtime, did the 30 day shred, went to get my eye brows waxed, got chinese and watched Dear John. Love that movie gets me everytime!
* I am currently going broke because of gas prices, and the fact that on my birthday I might not have went and bought my own Coach purse...oops.
* I can't wait for St.Patricks day because Danielle and I are having a party at her house, then next I can't wait till April, my sister will be having my niece!
A post that makes no sense and just because I have lacked blogging and told my self that I will do better. Eh atleast this is consistent with my life right now! Hope you ladies had a good Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i REALLY need to start the 30 day shred program - summers almost here and i NEED to shred!

~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~