Thursday, March 17, 2011
St. Pattys Day!
Happy St. Patty's Day! Thank god that its Thursday and that I am coming in late to work tomorrow! I am going off of about four hours of sleep have a big test tonight that I haven't hardly studied for. But ya know I am going to try to study as much as I can while working today go take it then on to the festivities! My night will include eating too much, taking maybe on too many jello shots, and whooping some people's ass I mean butt's on the beer pong table and maybe some flip cup! I hope that everyone wore their green today! I have my shirt on! update this weekend with pictures from tonigh. Here is a little something to get you in the spirit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a cutie pie! Hope the test went well and that you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment