Friday, March 25, 2011
Friday!
Thank goodness for Friday! I am suprisingly in a very good mood and ready for the weekend! It's a little cold here which I highly dislike, but we can do other stuff to make up! This weekend I plan on making it about me and just having fun...minus the studying that I need to do. Tonight I need to go the gym after work, then maybe dinner with my long lost best friend Ashley. Saturday I have work till about 1 then I need to go to the gym and want to go shopping. I have been itiching for some new heels and there a tons of cute stuff that I want to go get for my nieces. Then Sunday I need to go to teh gym, study, and My sister and I are going to get pedicures and our nails done! I haven't looked forward to a weekend like this in a very long time! Will recap next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment