So the first weekend in October we went to the Pumpkin Farm. My sister wanted to take my niece, so their family went, Zach and I, My mom and step dad, my BIL parents,cousin, and his sister and her kids, with our cousin Hope and her kids. It was a lot of fun, even for the adults. For the kiddies they have the animals to see, a maze, pig races, a big jumping pillow, similar to a moon bounce, pedal cars, two different types of slides, huge corn pits to play in, a thing that shoots apples, some other mazes and things to go through for the kids, a hayride that takes you to pick pumpkins, and for even though we did this the main event for the adults is the maze. The short version of the maze is 20-25 minutes and the long way is 45 minutes to an hour. I hope that we make this a tradition because it was so nice we spend about five hours there. Once again I will leave you with some pictures!
The jumping pillow was a ton of fun. But since I was on it with my niece my sister took the pictures and she didn't upload them so this is what I have!


















1 comment:
This is looks like so much fun! Cute blog!!
Post a Comment