1. I listened to Christmas music all day yesterday while I was cleaning! I cannot wait to start decorating! I have already started shopping and actually have two people done. Wrapping is next.
2. Thanksgiving is in three days! Exciting yes. I love to see the family and have a home cooked meal. Since I go to school at night that doesn't happen very often these days. Another reason the boyfriend and I will hopefully be taking a good picture for our Christmas cards!
3. I am trying to have a new look on getting up and coming to work. About two weeks ago I was in the best mood all week. I love it. I thought that needs to happen more often so I am going to try to be more positive and not let the little things bother me.
4. I got grades back last week for three assignments each in a different class. Excellent grades I might add. My motivation is now to keep those grades which does mean more studying, but I only have about three weeks left. I am determined.
5. This weekend was relaxing and not too busy at all. The first in awhile and I am not complaining. I felt very productive around the house.




1 comment:
Cute post and I like the design of your blog. Found you through lowercase.
Post a Comment