Day 8. What is your least favorite thing about Christmas?
*Theres not many of these!
* Taking down decorations
* Crowds when going out
* Needles from the tree! They seem to get everywhere
Thats all I can really think of.
Day 9. Christmas party; are you having one or attending one?
Well this weekend will be our first Christmas celebration. We will be going to my cousins for dinner and presents where my family from out of town comes in. Then the next Christmas celebration will not be until Christmas Eve. Cannot wait!
So last Friday my sister had a gender reveal party! I will show you the night through pictures it was so much fun!

That was the food. She just did deli sandwiches, chips and dip, veggies and dip, crackers and cheese and cupcakes.

That's my adorable niece eating her cupcake!
Then the reveal came she brought a box that said pink or blue!

Kylie opened and this is what we saw!

I will be having a new niece! 
Team Pink!

Team Blue!
As much as I thought it was a boy and wanted it to be I will love this little girl no less considering I already bought her something for Christmas the next day and she will not be here till April!




1 comment:
This was such a cute idea, it looked like lots of fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!
xoxo
Petchie
Post a Comment