That's exactly how I feel today. One of those moods where everything kind of makes you mad and you don't really want to do anything and at any moment you feel like if anyone talks to you could just cry for no good reason. It's on of those days where things from your past kind of just keep showing up and you don't know why and you are over the stuff but for some reason it still makes you mad and confused. But on a better not her is What I am Loving!

Go link up with Jamie!
I'm Loving- The fact that its half way through this work day and the week!
I'm Loving - that the movie No String's attached comes out next Friday, so me and the boyfriend can make a date out of it!
* I'm Loving- That we are having people over on Saturday to watch this team win

I'm Loving- This little girl! I got to spend time with her this weekend and she is just perfect!
And of course I am always loving the boyfriend!




6 comments:
I'm so glad it's wednesday too! This week seems to just be DRAGGING on...
Hey girl! I'm a new friend & follower. I found you on the What I love Wednesday hop. Hope you'll stop bye -:)
xoxo
Kate
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/
What a cute last picture! She's a doll!
Thanks for playing along!
I'm loving that it's Wednesday too!
yay I love the ravens too! I was born in Baltimore, MD :)
what an adorable pictures!
Post a Comment