* So I can say that I am feeling much better so far! I went back to the ER on Thursday night into Friday where they still told me that I had Viral Meningitis, but they gave me a prescription to go home with! Woke up Friday and felt fine ready to bring in the New year! I have only had to take one pill on Saturday and one Sunday. So hopefully today I won't have to take any!
* This New Years was one of the best! We went over Zach's brothers house where we played Kinect (New obsession!) had some wonderful munchies and just hung out. There was just enough people there nothing too crazy which is exactly what I needed.
* Yesterday was spent taking down Christmas decorations, which means tonight I need to fully clean and go grocery shopping!
* I am excited for the New Year, but I am also the one who gets a little sad when the old is over. Ending the old means that I am getting older and still have more responsibilities lol. I mean I am still young and I get excited for my future getting married and kids but its kind of bittersweet the carelessness is ending.
* I have been thinking about moving a lot lately! I wish that we could get a house in VA which is what we both would like but that can't happen till I am out of school so for now I am also looking into getting a new car early spring!
* I didn't make any New Year's resolutions.
* I haven't been to the gym in a month because of the holidays and then me getting sick so starting next Monday, we are starting the biggest loser competition, will be going six days a week. Time to crack down and loose the remaining weight that I want to!




2 comments:
I wanted to stop by and say hello! once my husband gets out of the military ill be going to nursing school too :) we move around too much for me to do it now. have a wonderful day!
Glad to hear you are feeling better... hope you are getting plenty of rest!
Post a Comment