Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tell It To Me Tuesdays!

I love this idea! Go link up with cmae and tell What the heck is bothering you! Just simply post a picture of it, write a few sentences and then link up to see what others have posted!
Ok so my pet peeve that drives me crazy and every day I am texting my best friend after the gym telling her about it. Girls that go to the gym when  you can look at them and see they didn't really come to work out. These are the girls that come with their hair down straightened tons of make up on and their best hoodie! And I mean these are the girls who don't even break a sweat where they have to put their hair up or mess their make up. I used to go with this girl and once she came with her hair down and not doing much and she was like I am going out afterwards and don't want to have to straighten my hair again! Then why are you here! Really I feel gross going to the gym and honestly would never expect to meet anyone there as when I go I know that I am working out and sweating is not attractive!

1 comment:

C Mae said...

Agreed! at my gym I was shocked to find it was mostly older ladies that do this...wow really? lol save it for the young chicks! Thanks so much for playing!!!