Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Writings!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
* So Saturday was quit a disappointment to me and everyone rooting for the ravens. There was absolutely no reason the Steelers should have come back to win that game.The Ravens get their heads to big and loose their structure. ugh so with that being said one too many drinks may have been consumed to make up for this lost ha!
Here are some picutres from Saturday.


* I am in LOVE with Britney Spears hold it against me song!
* I lost three pounds last week,and need the motivation do it again this week.
*I only have next week off till spring semester starts I am dissappointed it went too fast.
* I have a hair appointment on Saturday I really want to change my color, problem is I get so bored with it all the time that I will want my highlights back and then it takes forever to get them to be a pretty blonde and not orange looking.

No comments: