Leaving the Hospital

Leaving for daycare
Its so funny to hear her talk and see the little girl that she is becoming! I love dressing her now and how cute things are as well as how much fun it is to take her to do stuff and actually see how excited she gets! I love her to pieces and seeing her as happy as she is just makes me hope that she is always this happy because I couldn't imagine seeing her hurt. Now that I miss her and want to get off work and go see her I guess I will just have to post pictures instead!






Now as much as she is growing up it makes me super excited for this baby to make their appearance.


Only five weeks left! Brooklyn Grace!



3 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a doll! My friend has a two year old and I feel the same way...I get SO freaked out thinking how fast she has grown! Where does the time go?? I want her to stay a little baby girl!!
your niece is so cute!!! I love watching my nieces and nephews growing up...it makes me excited to have my own littles (but not for a while!!!)
-ashley
www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com
She is just adorable!!! And Brooklyn Grace is the cutest name... how exciting!!
Post a Comment