So I haven't updated about life in awhile, probably because nothing too exciting is happening.
*So this post is mostly for me because it is about Zach and I so if you don't want to read feel free to skip!
Lately, we have been having problems. I am just not so sure if my feelings are the same as his. I love him don't get me wrong I am just not sure that I am in love in with him. Sometimes I wonder if we didn't move in together if we would be together at this time or if we would be even stronger in our relationship. We have two big problems in our relationship. He doesn't communicate well and he doesn't trust. If something is bothering him he won't just come out and tell me it takes him to the point where he is so angry or frustrated then he does it. The next thing is trust. He is very insecure and I think that is why he doesn't trust me. Lately, since we have been rocky he gets angry when I go out, to the point where I feel like I am asking him if he cares or will get mad if I go out instead of jsut saying " hey I am going out be back later". Sometimes I honestly feel like I am talking to my dad because he ask where I am going, who will be there, and will I will be home. Really? I mean that is extreme considering most of the time I am out with my friend Danielle. Then he wants to know why I feel the need to go out without him. I try to tell him its NORMAL to have time apart. But since we got together he really doesn't talk to any of his friends so he doesnt' go out and I wish he would! So this is our downfall that we are working on because I told him that I cannot give up my ME time and time apart that is needed for the relationship to be healthy. its just a lot lately and I am not one that is good with change at all so we shall see where this takes us.



1 comment:
So sorry that you are going through this right now. I'm praying for you and that God will provide you with some answers!
Post a Comment