Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Apologizing for lack of posting!

So first and foremost sorry for my lack of posting. As you know last week I didn't feel good and then on Monday I actually went to the ER because I had such bad head pain so after 14 hours, a ct scan, and a spinal tap, I have viral meningitis. The worst part about this is I still have head pain and there is nothing but Tylenol that I can take. I haven't worked at all this week so I have just been resting. I am so glad that while I was catching up with everyone that everyone had a good Christmas! Mine was good. Zach and I opened our gifts then went to my moms to do gifts. I didn't take one picture how sad! After my moms I started to feel bad so I came home and slept while Zach went to his aunts. I really enjoyed everything that I got especially our new pots and pans that we were in need of! So I am hoping that for NYE I will start to feel better so I can get out of our apartment!  I hope you ladies are having a good week!

2 comments:

Petchie said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope you feel better, have a great new year!

xoxo
Petchie

Megan said...

Hope you feel better! I can't wait to have you back on here more!