Monday, January 24, 2011

I am!

I am... striving for answers
I want... the motivation and strength to exceed in my class this semester
I have... the three best friends ever!
(Danielle, Ashley, and My sister)
I wish... that I knew when I made a decision that it would be the right one and would be beneficial in the end
I hate... that everything is so expensive. Gas especially.
I fear...failing
I hear... typing and phones
I search... for direction
I wonder... where I will be in five years.
 
I regret... Nothing! Everything that you did is exactly what you wanted at one time.
I love... the people in my life
I ache... to have a better relationship with God

I always... think of others feelings before I make a decision even if that means I am not happy
I usually... am really outgoing
I am not... as strong as I try to be and tell  myself that I am
 
I dance... all the time, in my car in the apt, when I am out.
I sing... to every song I know and I am a horrible singer
I never... say how I feel when I should
I rarely... where tennis shoes unless at the gym
I cry... When I am stressed, when a song or quote or movie makes me sad, or when I am pmsing
I am not always...  as patient as I need to be
I lose... confidence in myself when someone judges me

I am confused... as to why bad things happen to good people
I need... to focus on living my life and enjoying it
I should... take a break from everything and figure out where my life is heading.
Who Are You?
(post idea from Our Love Never Fails)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! thank you. :)

Megan said...

I love this!! I have wanted to do one, but I just haven't yet! It's nice getting to know more about you!