

* I am loving that this semester I only have school on Tuesday and Thursday.
* I am loving this product!

it is to protect against heat. So i spray before I blow dry and before I straighten! It smells soo good and makes my hair soft!
* I am loving these dresses!


I really want to get the second one for spring/summer we shall see.
* I am loving that my birthday is less then a month away along with valentines day!
* Last but never least I am loving this little (Well I guess she is not so little anymore) girl!
She started daycare yesterday and this is her ready to go!
and this is her eating her fruit loop necklace that she made!
I love her soo much and can't wait for her sister to make her debut!





5 comments:
New Follower from WILW...I'm loving that teal dress! Where did you find it?
braceypate.blogspot.com
I'm loving those dresses too! I love spring dresses, well I guess living in cali I you can wear dresses all the time if you wanted too. :)
Looking at all of the spring/summer dresses are making me want warmer weather! I love them!
Oh my gosh...those dresses are adorable!!
love the dresses, love the pictures!
Post a Comment