Sunday, September 26, 2010

Can't live without you!

Challenge day number three! 8 things that I cannot live without.
* Cellphone! I am on it all the time.Seriously while I am at work and school included. I'm addicted.
* A car. I know that sounds bad but I really couldn't imagine just getting in and going wherever I needed to go whenever.
* Mascara. That is the only makeup that I wear daily.
* Coffee! I drink it every day sometime all day. I love it!
* Showers. I love showering. I think it is so relaxing and when your not rushing its so nice to take your time shaving and washing your face, and just soaking up the hot water.
* Flip Flops. Those are the ONLY shoes that I wear during the summer. I get upset when I have to put them away, because unless its heels I hate wearing shoes.
* Family. They're my back bone every step of the way. And my best friends are my family so they are included in this!
*Electronics. I had to put this as one because camera and computer/Internet are a must.I need the camera to capture everything and I need the Internet and computer to share it and save it.

No comments: