Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall!

So today I decided to participate in the undomestic momma's top two tuesday, because I love fall. So todays topic is your two favorite things about fall!


1. I love fall clothes! I love wearing jeans, boots, sweaters, jackets, and scarves. Or on my bummy days I love wearing sweatpants and a hoodie!
2. I love baking and all the foods and drinks that come out because of fall. Starbucks Pumpkin latte could quit possible be one of the best inventions.

Other things that I love about fall
-The candles
-the cooler weather
-the holidays
-Halloween! Everything from dressing up to the haunted houses to pumpkin farms.
-Decorating
-Football.

The only negative about fall is that I do not like when it gets dark earlier it makes me more tired and not want to go to school at night!


4 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks :)

Aimee of East Avenue said...

I love baking as well! Nothing better than filling the house with the smell of yummy fall goodies! Great picks!

Jessica said...

ah this post makes me even MORE excited for Fall- its my favorite. Love pumpkin lattes and the pretty much all of the fall scents- I light candles alll day during Fall!
Definitely about the 'getting dark earlier' thing- luckily all my classes are in the morning/early afternoon now but in undergrad I had class somedays at 5 and 7- so not fun!

Brittany said...

I think our posts were exactly alike :) Love your picks!