Thursday, September 30, 2010

Challenege Day Five!




So can I just say that when I woke up this morning I was in mood to get out of bed. We are having torrential down pour here today and the boyfriend didn't have to work because he works outside and our bed was just so comfy. On top of it raining and running late I am to give a speech tonight for class that I was  and we have to dress up. So while everyone else at work today is in jeans and comfy clothes because it's one of those days I'm in black dress pants. Best part of the day 1:00pm. I received a message that school is closing at 2:10 everything after that cancelled for the night! I was so excited. No speech, no walking to class dressed up or in the rain. I have never been so happy for rain before. Now onto the challenge.
Six things that you wish you never did or could change!
This is super hard for me because I don't really regret anything or wish to change anything.
1. I wish that I would have tried harder in my class this summer. Since I didn't do well in that I am now a year behind my original schedule I wanted to be.Working full time and taking 10 credits is still hard.
2. I wish that I would have not thought about other people, but myself and applied for out of state schools. I would have loved to go away and experience college and not have to work full time but go to school full time.
3. I wish I never would have started drinking Starbucks. Almost a daily habit and gets expensive lol.
4. Moved out as young as I did. yes I love the freedom, but I could have saved a lot of money.
5. Never stopped talking to Danielle in high school. Yes we are close now, but we could have had a lot of memories junior and senior year.
6. I wish on a couple of occasions that I would have really told people how I feel instead of worrying about the other person and trying to be nice.

No comments: