Seven things that are always on my mind.
* School. It stresses me out. Even if I know that I don't have something due I am still thinking that I should be studying or doing something.
* My future. When will I finish school, where will I work, where will I live, the decisions I'm making now regarding my love life, will that be good or is going to be bad.
* My bed. I love my bed and I love sleeping so every free second I get that's where I wish I could be lol.
* The weekend. By the time that Wednesday comes around I am already trying to figure out the weekend and make sure that I am not over lapping anything and making sure we have something fun to do.
* The gym. I have a love hate relationship with the gym. With work and school again, going to the gym at night is the last thing I want to do, but I know how good I feel once I get there and I love getting results its just being motivated to get up and go.
* What my sister is having. I think I am just as anxious as them to find out what it will be, but we still have a couple of weeks.
* Money. Trying to budget and just make sure that rent and school is paid, plus have some in the savings, but this girl loves to shop and to go out! You have to limit somethings.



No comments:
Post a Comment