Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Recap!

So this weekend was a very slow paced relaxing weekend. Friday I got off work and we headed to the mall to meet my sister and her family. I had to get two birthday presents for that weekend and I had to get shoes for a Wedding this weekend! So I got a pair of shoes that I really like and a pair that are adorable just for me to wear whenever I like! I will have to post a picture later because I am in love. I also started xmas shopping for my niece too! yes I cant believe it and yes I do know it is only September, but I cant resist. So I go home and try on the dress for the wedding with the shoes I got and I can not wear the shoes there too tall and make the dress look to short :(. so this week my goal find a cute pair of flats. Saturday I worked till about 1:30 then went and got my hair done, then we went to eat dinner for our friend Karman's 21st! After we went home and went to bed. i have been tired a lot lately I think its adjusting to the school schedule. Sunday it was rainy here perfect day for being lazy and football, But I had a 1st Birthday party. I left my cousins and went home about 6ish and cleaned then went to get groceries for the week. Came home did some homework and went to bed. Awesome weekend. Woke up this morning and had a flat tire so good thing my parents took off work today because I had to have my step dad come change it as Zach was already at work. i know sad I should be able to do it myself, but lets be honest I don't and I wouldn't know where to begin. Good note today's work day is a little more then half way over. Counting down. School then RAVENS!

No comments: