Nine things that most people don't know about me!
* I want a big family! I love being around family, especially during the holidays, but anytime is also good. I love being close to my family.
* I cannot sleep without a cover on me. It has to be a comforter or blanket I despise top sheets.
* I don't have to get dressed up for work so most days I just wear jeans, but I am in a better mood when I do dress up and take the extra time to get ready.
* Bubblegum vodka is my drink my of choice ever since last year.
* I am not a morning person! I wish I could sleep in everyday.
* I love having heart to hearts every once in awhile. Zach and I used to have them when we first got together, so sometimes its nice to have them. Ashley and I have the best ones though.
* I am deathly scared of being in a bad car accident, this scares me as much as someone breaking to my house. That is my other top fear.
* I love trying new things! I would be up for pretty much trying anything once.(exclusions of drugs or anything like that). You only live once so You have to have fun.
* I am usually a very nice a person and very good about not judging people or their lifestyle. But I do get extremely angry these days when so many young kids are having babies and don't take responsibility for any of it. It breaks my heart to know that there are people who are out there that would kill to be able to have kids and cannot and then you have people who just don't care, are too lazy to take precautions to not have kids and then don't really focus on taking care of them.
Well now that I am done that I will just give a little update. First, I am so tired and thankful that it is Friday. I have so much cleaning to do tonight and tomorrow when I get off, but it will be worth it. I am having a pumpkin bake swap tomorrow at the apt for us girls. It was really just an excuse to get the girls together but also bring in the fall. Everyone has to make something with pumpkin in it. I have all the recipes to give to everyone and then everyone can just have a relaxing night. I will post pictures later this weekend because I am so excited. Then Sunday I am sure we will go somewhere for the Ravens game and then I need to study blah. But I hope everyone has a great weekend.



1 comment:
love the idea of the bake swap for pumpkin things!! great way to start fall (:
and totally agree- it reallly bugs me how many KIDS are having babies these days! I mean hello, birth control costs less than a baby!
Post a Comment