Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF!

TGIF! I am so excited that its Friday. I woke up in a really good mood today got my pumpkin coffee now just to make it to 5. When I get off my sister and I are going to Michaels to get some paper to make banners and all for My bake swap next weekend (which I cannot wait for) After that I need to go home and get some stuff done around the apt so this bakeswap can even happen. Tomorrow I get to sleep in somewhat I took off work because we have a wedding to go at 2. I will post pictures later this weekend. I love weddings! And this wedding is Raven themed, so my dress is purple and black. Then on Sunday I plan to relax and do something/ go somewhere to watch the Ravens game. Busy weekend, but we will make it through again I just want to get it started already.

1 comment:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Sounds like a fun filled weekend! I haven't ever heard of a sports themed wedding, but I like it! And I love pumpkin flavored coffee ~ yum!

Have a great weekend!